Nordic Walking Instructor Course
The Nordic Walking Instructor Course is tailored for health professionals who wish to provide their patients with an enjoyable outdoor exercise.
Course Package includes:
- 1.5 day Instructor Course with internationally experienced Master Trainers
- Nationally accredited and internationally recognised qualification
- Course manual & certificate
- 2 year instructor membership and website listing
- Nordic Walking Poles (rrp $169)
- 80 min interactive DVD resource (rrp $47.95)
- 11 CEP’s for ESSA, 12 PDP’s for APA members
- Personal video tape analysis
- Business Workshop
- Morning & afternoon tea
3 – 4 September
10 – 11 September
17 – 18 September
24 – 25 September
8 – 9 October
15 – 16 October
22 – 23 October
For more information or to enrol in the course, program or workshop, please contact the CE provider using the details below.
Helping you develop the skills and thinking to succeed in your career.
Read more at www.essa.org.au
Wherever you are in your career you can never afford to stop learning. We are committed to offering our members a number of continuing educational opportunities. Delivered through instructor led courses, seminars, DVD workshops and online seminars.