Nordic Walking is an ideal form of physical exercise in the corporate environment as it is time efficient, its benefits versus effort ratio is very high, it can be done anywhere by anyone, it requires minimal equipment and learning, it can be social or solitary and is simply enjoyable and fun to do!
In addition, the type of Nordic Walking experience sought by an organisation is easily tailored to meet any time, budget or results criteria.
Program Options are:
• Breakfast Seminar - a one to two hour stand-alone event to introduce and taste-test the latest in holistic exercise.
• In-house Sessions - forty-five minute lunchtime fitness sessions incorporating aerobic, mobility and flexibility exercise, ranging from four to six weeks in duration.
• Conference Team-Building Activity - a two to three hour clinic to learn correct technique, engage in peer coaching and undertake an exploratory Nordic Walk.
• Seminar Break Out - a dynamic thirty to forty-five minute break involving games and a modified Nordic Walking technique to get bodies moving and oxygen circulating.
• Day Excursion, Multi-day Adventure Tour or Overseas Expedition - one to ten day tailored packages which include organisation and leadership for the ultimate combination of corporate wellness and incentive.
Nordic Academy is proudly working in collaboration with Drake Training to deliver Nordic Walking to Australia’s leading corporate organisations. They are achieving this through their innovative ‘Corporate Health and Wellness Series. Visit www.nordicacademy.com.au for more information.
See this Amp at http://bit.ly/gldGoj